Adore Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy, providing a full range of recruitment services for permanent, contract and temporary positions across professional and commercial sectors, utilising consultancy, management and search and selection skills. Located in Essex and in the heart of the City of London Adore Recruitment provide solutions from contingency based recruitment through to preferred or approved supplier status.
Our solid foundation of experienced consultants take a relationship approach, with the aim of understanding clients’ culture as well as their business. By carrying out competency interviews with candidates regarding their aspirations along with their skills, our recruitment consultants can then match the best candidates to the role. Our quality assured processes and market experience ensure we can meet high or low volume requirements, and our passion to understand our clients’ business ensures we are considered as strategic partners.
As members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) we pride ourselves on our professional conduct and extremely high standards and commit to a premier service level for our clients and candidates alike.
There are many key differences that set us apart from the rest as a true consultancy and once you work with us we are confident you will never look at the competition again.
Some of these differentiators include:
- Unrivalled Refund and replacement Guarantee
- CV Commentary form supplied with every candidate giving immediate understanding of the candidate
- Superior Client and Candidate Management skills – you will be working with professionals and you will feel the difference
- Full compliance to the REC’s Code of Professional practise
- Expert negotiation skills for experienced candidate management
- Assistance with Job description’s if required
- Complete Advertising Campaign – we explore all avenues available to find the best for you!
- Assistance with CV’s if required
- Competency based interview – candidates have a two stage interview process