Our Mission is to provide a bespoke, focused, superior recruitment consultancy service to our clients whilst remaining cost effective in the marketplace.
Working with any consultancy should always be time saving and cost effective, and we always have this as our priority when working with our clients. We value your time (and ours!) so will only send you the best candidates, that have been fully prepared and interviewed by us at all times. We pride ourselves in really getting to know our Clients so we are well placed to match the best candidate to your requirement first time.
Why work with Adore Recruitment?
- Unrivalled refund and replacement guarantee for complete peace of mind – contact us to discuss further
- Dedicated, experienced Account Management allocated to each Client
- We are members of the REC and work within the professional code of conduct
- We provide CV Commentary with every CV telling you why we are putting a candidate forward, what there key achievements are and all their expectations.
- We have a minimum two Stage interview process including a biographical and we always meet our candidates
- Bespoke interview process tailored to your specific requirement
- We work in partnership with you and can be flexible to each of our client’s needs
- When needed we can provide consultation and information to you about the legal requirements involved in recruiting
- We work honestly and with integrity
Flexibility is key…
As a business we understand the need to be flexible with your staffing solutions and we can offer the following,
- Contingency Search and Selection.
- Retained Permanent Services.
- Temporary Staffing
- Advertising assistance/campaign management.
- Job Specification assistance.
- Client Site Interviews.
- Head Hunting.
- Group Interviews.
Working as a true partnership…
In order for us to provide the best service to our clients, we will also ask for a little bit back… we will ask that you accommodate the following to enable us to do our job;
- We take the time to visit every new clients office
- We need the basic but important details of the role (salary, hours etc.)
- We need a job description (if you don’t have one we can assist with this and we will get the relevant information from you)
- We need the key skills and attributes you require from a candidate
- We need you to understand the Terms of Business that have been agreed
- We ask for openness and honesty at all times
- Commitment to the interviews and notice if you need to change and/or cancel.
- Any other relevant information made available when necessary and reasonable (i.e. Health and Safety info if appropriate to the role)
With all of this in place we really can be your recruitment consultancy partner of choice!