Location: Stanford – Le – Hope, Essex
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
Job Reference: LA856026
Our client is a speciality chemical company who are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant.
• Cashflow management
• Maintain Cash Model
• Bank reconciliations
• Posting of all bank transactions
• Preparation of ad hoc payments
• Credit Control
• Petty Cash
Purchase Ledger Control
• Processing of supplier invoices
• Preparation of weekly payment runs
• Processing statements and remittances
• Processing employee expenses
• Processing & analysis of company credit card expenditure
• Administration of employee records
• Processing of employee overtime records
• Maintenance of company training matrix
• Preparation & submission of monthly return – RDCO
• Preparation & submission of monthly return – EC Sales
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (38)
Sales Administrator (French, Polish or German speaking) on May 1, 2019 Permanent