Location: Rainham, Essex
Salary: £24,000 + Company Vehicle + Excellent Benefits
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA838711
Do you want to work for an industry leader?
Do you want a structured career with clear progression & training?
Are you P403 AND P404 qualified with experience in air testing?
Our client is looking for a P403 and P404 (or equivalent) to joint their South Team. You will be based from the Rainham office and work across the South East.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances and other air test backgrounds including smoke, background, leak, reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing
- Liase and build rapport with contractors
- Ensure that all administrative work is completed to through and high standard – following UKAS procedures
- Develop a professional approach to site works
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Must possess the BOHS P403 & P404 (or) RSPH equivalent
- Proven experience in asbestos air-monitoring
- Must be well-versed and understand the principles of the HSG 248 Analyst Guide
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000