Bench Technician/Operations Support
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £10.00 – £12.00 per hour
Sector: Basildon, Essex
Job Reference: DW836408
Hours: 8:30am – 17:30pm
Our client is a growing and expanding communications company and are looking for a Bench Technician/Operations Support.
- Building and Testing of products to in house test specifications and Assembly operations with PCB, electro-mechanical and wire looms
- Timely completion of works order in line with customer requirements
- Fault finding and repair of units as needed
- Conduct functional testing of completed units and sub-assemblies
- Involvement in the continuous improvement initiatives within the test area
- Maintaining works order system, quality adherence and recording of test data
- Be fully aware of personal workload, prioritise and organise to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ensure a high standard of professionalism is maintained and that customer care is foremost
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area and department
- Ensure personal compliance with all HSE legislation and HSE Company policy
- Contribute to the development of systems and improvement in working practices and processes
- Be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager
Operations & Field Support
- Vehicle cleaning and refueling
- First Parades
- Servicing internal and external field activity
- Managed Service resources preparation
- Managed service
- Field installations
- Driving jobs as and when they occur
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Daniel Wells at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Hourly Rate£10.00 - £12.00
Related Jobs (17)
Warehouse Operative / Stores Person – Immediate Start on February 5, 2019 Temporary
HGV HIAB/MOFFETT Class 2 Crane Offload Delivery Driver on February 19, 2019 Permanent
Warehouse Operative (MULTI-LEVEL ORDER PICKING EXPERIENCE) on January 22, 2019 Temporary
Warehouse Operative with COUNTER BALANCE DRIVING LICENCE on January 22, 2019 Temporary