Client Delivery/Key Account Manager
Salary: £40-£55 DOE
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SC851068
Are you an Ambitious, driven and highly successful client delivery manager?
Are you looking to work with a prestigious, market leading International business giving the very best solution in their marketplace?
Do you have experience Account Managing freight/logistics solutions in commercial/Retail business?
Our Client is the leader provider of logistics/freight solutions across key business verticals in both public and private sectors. They are currently recruiting for a Client Delivery/Key Account Manager based mainly in the Watford office but with visits to the Essex based Head Offices.
The Senior Key Accounts Manager will assist the head of Operations in the execution of their duties in support of the vision of the company to become more competitive and profitable.
- Oversee team members, clients and sub-contractor management in conjunction with Sales Order Processes
- Line manage team members workload on a day to day basis
- Complete all operational activities correctly and on time including financial, legal and invoicing transactions ensuring budgets are adhered to
- Oversee all buying and selling activities within and report internal leads to the customer services and sales teams
- Account for, authorise, scrutinise and check for accuracy all invoices prior to submitting for payment.
- Always Maintain and utilise the operational system
- Implement and improve new efficiencies in customer workflow in conjunction with line manager
- Ensure all reports are generated by given deadlines and handed to line manager
- Maintain excellent customer and inter-department relationships at all times giving regular feedback to line manager
- Scrutinise all staff timesheets for accuracy including overtime payments prior to submitting for payment
- Oversee the general smooth running of the on a daily basis
- Provide training, information, supervison and instruction to new and current members of staff
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000