A well-known family run engineering company with over 50 years of service renowned for delivering high quality mould tools as well as manufacturing prototypes for the Automotive industry. The company is now entering an exciting new chapter in their evolution and are looking for motivated, hardworking precision engineers to join their team.
The candidate would be working within the milling section on Heidenhain and HAAS controlled machines on both horizontal and vertical mills.
This position will see the candidate programme, set and operate CNC Milling machines.
The Successful CNC Setter/Operator will be responsible for:
- Programming, setting and operating machines
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawings
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong knowledge of programming and setting similar machines
- A good knowledge of Heidenhain would be beneficial although training can be provided
- Ability to programme machines from 2D engineering drawings
- Ability to set machines from pre-written programmes
- Must be able to work well individually and also as part of a team
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in engineering recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Aerospace and Precision. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Related Jobs (22)
Body Restraints Engineer (Commercial Vehicles) – 52549 on February 26, 2019 Permanent
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on February 19, 2019
CNC Operator on February 5, 2019