CRO & Website Manager
Location: Romford, Essex
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
Job Reference: CM844608
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. However, a flexible approach between the core working hours of 8am – 8pm is essential.
Our client is looking for a CRO & Website Manager to join their fast expanding organisation in the finance sector. Our client is looking to recruit and experience CRO & Website Manager with a track record of improving online customer experiences and conversion rates.
• Manage the pipeline of website A/B tests working with UX Designers and Front End Developers to maximise our conversion rates
• Adopt a data-first approach to understand, analyse, report and act on the data available to us using Google Analytics, Google Optimize and other CRO-related platforms
• Carry out regular quantitative and qualitative research on customers to understand our conversion data using surveys, polls, heatmaps and recordings
• Use data visualisation best practices to communicate test results to internal stakeholders
• Manage external agencies that we see as an extension of our team on a daily basis to help boost our conversion rates and AOVs
• Build, maintain and evolve a range of WordPress websites
• Manage Google Tag Manager containers across multiple websites
• Develop strong relationships and closely liaise with other members of the team to ensure that strategies are in sync, and we are taking a multi-channel approach
• Call upon your skills and experience to focus and deliver against monthly targets
• Proven experience in analytics, website management and the end to end conversion rate optimisation process
• Extensive experience in managing, planning and executing A/B and MV testing using various tools and resources
• Strong abilities within Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Strong A/B testing experience and knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and UX principles
• Understanding of PHP and JQUERY within a WordPress environment
• Solid understanding of the Genesis framework
• GTM and Event Tracking skills are essential
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000