Location: Ongar, Essex
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
Job Reference: CM861660
Our client is looking for a Customer Support to support their customers by being easily accessible to respond to any queries they have and to provide relevant, timely and accurate information as required.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Customer Focussed: Puts the customer first and always considers the impact of their decision and actions on the customer
- Quality Focussed: Constantly striving to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintained
- Analytical and numerate: Must be able to source and analyse data and interpret it to provide relevant information to the customer and the company. Highly numerate and able to identify accurately numerical information, fully understanding its’ interpretation
- Attention to Detail: Focussed on detail and accuracy with regard to written communication, statistics, system input and excel spreadsheets
- Communication skills: Can communicate simply and easily with people using the appropriate language and style. Must be able to express ideas well and give information and explanations that are clear and understood
- Telephone Manner: Needs to have an upbeat, friendly and positive telephone style
- Commercially Aware: Aware of business opportunities and what is going on in the market place
- Achiever: Energetic in pursuing goals and objectives, striving beyond the minimum and always wanting the best
- Independent and Self Motivated: Is a self-starter needing little supervision
- Organised: Must be able to plan, and implement a course of action to resolve any problems
- Self-Confident: Deals well with others and states own views confidently, willing to challenge and able to cope calmly in difficult situations
- Integrity: Maintains social and organisation ethical values
- Passion/Interest in Food Industry: Keeps abreast of new food developments and eating trends. Has a natural and keen interest in food and is confident in their ability to explore new food concepts
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (32)
Sales Administrator (French, Polish or German speaking) on May 1, 2019 Permanent