Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Job Reference: LA844665
Our client is seeking a talented Design Engineer working with their Product Development Manager.
The ideal candidate will be degree or HND qualified in a related subject (mechanical engineering or similar) and will have some proven ability to develop product designs in sheet metal. Our client is a growing company and are looking for someone flexible who will so whatever is needed to expand our clients product portfolio and improve the manufacture of our clients current range.
• Creating and updating product design drawings for our clients range of dust extraction equipment
• Generating designs for customer special projects
• Programming new and existing designs for CNC punch and folding
• Developing product documentation and assembly handbooks for all existing products
• Developing details design for manufacture of a range of new equipment
• Experience in Inventor or Solidworks
• Experience generating 2D and 3D models and drawings
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Knowledge of sheet metal manufacturing techniques
• Working a part of a small team
Basic electrical knowledge would be an advantage, as would some understanding of fan systems; but training can be given.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Engineering is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in engineering recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Aerospace and Precision. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000