An international specialist manufacturer of machinery for the Automotive industry.
As the Design Engineer you will be involved in the design and development of special purpose machinery using Solidworks, providing all necessary mechanical support.
- Modifying existing 3D designs
- Transforming designs from concept to completion
- Detailing components
- Generating of assembly drawings
- Representing the company on project related matters
- Degree/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
- Experience of using AutoCAD/Solidworks
- Understanding and dimensional use of geometrical tolerances
- Knowledge of special purpose machine tool design
- Strong communication skills
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Shannon Wade at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000