Head of Production
Salary: Circa £50,000
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA853999
Our client is looking for an experienced Production Manager and will be able to use their experience to instil a culture of engagement, continuous improvement and lean working, improving the overall efficiency. You will have extensive experience in food manufacturing and will have worked in a FMCG environment.
• Utilise problem solving techniques, team building strategies, process control and continuous improvement tools to meet and exceed the facilities KPI’s
• Organise work flows, improve and develop SOP’s
• Monitor production to resolve issues
• Manage Lead Engineer and approve maintenance work, purchasing etc.
• Eliminate costs and prepare budgets
• Manage non-conformances
• Enforce compliance, housekeeping, Health & Safety, product safety, legality, traceability, allergen management, quality and employment legislation
• Ensure all products to customer specification as detailed on the daily production plan
• Control all direct costs to BoM’s – labour, raw material waste, packaging waste and report P&L variances
• Identify cost saving through continuous improvement and implement lean manufacturing processes and tools
• Manage, supervise, train and develop all production staff. Recruit and hire additional personnel as required to support growth
• Assist Lead Engineer to manage, supervise, train and develop all production staff
• Member of HACCP team
• Member of Senior Management team
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.