Head of Sales – Logistics
Location: Wickford, Essex
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SC851070
Are you an Ambitious, driven and highly successful Senior Sales/Sales Manager within Logistics?
Are you looking to work with a prestigious, market leading International business giving the very best solution in their marketplace?
Do you have experience selling freight/logistics solutions into commercial business?
Our Client is the leader provider of logistics/freight solutions across key business verticals in both public and private sectors. They are currently recruiting for a Head of Sales to join the leadership team, based mainly in the Essex office but with visits to the 4 regional Offices.
The primary responsibility will be driving sustainable sales growth to highest performance reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Head of Sales will lead and develop an existing team of Six Sales People to achieve set key performance indicators. They will drive the team to deliver both new and existing opportunities in order to over-achieve the business targets set.
• Planning and implementing a sales strategy.
• Maintain an understanding of all current political, economic, environmental and financial matters within the industry in order to remain the industry leader
• Oversee all sales activities/strategies for the Sales Department ensuring sales teams are competent and knowledgeable on sales and service delivery to promote realistic contracts
• The expertise needed to coach and develop a team to over perform.
• A positive approach to goals set.
• Ability to drive change.
• Commercial acumen/intelligence.
• Leadership by example – motivate, challenge and inspire.
• Growth/winner mentality.
• Ability to understand the key priorities and drivers for client decision makers and influencers.
• Excellent Client Management skills at C-Level is essential.
Our client really is looking for someone with a solution led approach who is exceptionally ambitious and driven to succeed, with a skill in selling technology based products and services. You will be looking for your next step where you can really make a difference and exceed all challenges set –If this sounds like your next challenge in the making, please apply to this role for more information.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Samantha Clark or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management, Sales Directors and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.