Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
A National-based, leading waste management company.
Delivering the Planned Maintenance (PM) schedules as defined by the site maintenance plan, working to a high standard and in a cost effective manner.
Planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Awareness of Environmental, Health & Safety regulations and their impacts
- Good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring
- Knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality
- Knowledge of electrical systems and safety
- Understanding of safe systems of work. I.e. Plant isolations and safety systems
- Numerate and literate with the ability to produce basic reports and management data as required
- Experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment
- Possession of HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Full driving licence
As the Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical), you will be responsible for:
- Completing the Planned Maintenance inspections as defined by the site maintenance plan in a safe and effective manner
- Planning and delivering corrective and reactive work, ensuring that tools, parts and materials are available and production downtime is minimised
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment on site is improved and modified as necessary to maximise equipment availability, performance and the output levels required to meet production demands
- Completing dynamic risk assessments where necessary to ensure safe working practices are upheld and risk reduced
- To be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork to the required standards
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in engineering recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Aerospace and Precision. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000