Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £35,000pa
Our client manufactures specialist products for the Commercial Industry.
A Mechanical Engineer is required to support the upkeep and maintenance of specialist production equipment and machinery. This position will require you to work as part of a maintenance team, bringing with you skills that complement the daily mechanical and electrical functions of the team, ensuring performance targets are met and operational efficiency is maximised.
As the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing faults, breakdown problem, troubleshooting all machinery and equipment
- Utilisation of the appropriate tools required to complete each task such as a lathe, milling machine, surface grinder and power tools
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable machines
- Support for the Planned Preventative Maintenance System
- Designing / amending maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Commission modifications and alterations to existing plant and equipment, to improve line efficiencies
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Time Served Engineer
- Mechanically biased with some demonstrable electrical experience
- Experience of working with pneumatics
- Experience of maintaining machine shop facilities (i.e.;– lathe, miller, pillar drills etc.)
- Ability to interpret drawings, blue-prints, manuals, sketches or verbal instructions
- Experience of working in a manufacturing industry would be an advantage
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or any other roles, please contact Shannon Wade for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in engineering recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Aerospace and Precision. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000
Related Jobs (18)
CNC Operator on February 5, 2019