Multi Skilled Engineer
Location: Rainham, Essex
Salary: £42 per annum + Shift Allowance
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA849306
Shift: 6am – 6pm
Our leading Essex based manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their thriving team.
• Reporting to Engineering Team Leader / Manager
• Follow GMP, Safety, Quality, Operational and Engineering procedures
• Support production prioritising Safety, Quality and Production Volume
• Comply with legislative and statutory requirements
• Actively champion health and safety
• Analytical problem solving approach and numerical capability
• Team player and able to work unsupervised and as part of the team
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes
• Manage time to provide continuous production cover and meet all responsibilities
• Work independently during periods of high support demand
• Manage and support break cover around production requirements as directed by Shift Leader
• Be flexible to ensure holiday cover
• Be flexible to meet business needs with overtime for Maintenance and Production cover
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000
Related Jobs (28)
Body Restraints Engineer (Commercial Vehicles) – 52549 on April 3, 2019 Permanent