Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, York
Up to £30,000pa
Permanent, Full Time
Our client are a successful national supplier of planned and reactive maintenance to retail customers.
Due to an increase in workload our client are looking for a reliable Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join their team. The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, electrical, plumbing and general maintenance).
- Carry out PPM & Inspect buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions or any repair needed
- Perform electrical maintenance to include but not limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent lamps and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords etc.) using appropriate tools
- Plumbing maintenance
- Painting, carpentry and masonry work
- Ordering of parts and maintain requirement documents
- Recognised trade qualifications
- Facilities maintenance background
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience within a multi-skilled maintenance role
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proactive and flexible approach
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000