PA – Assistant to Directors
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000
Full Time – Permanent
Job Reference: CM803199
Our client an ever – growing and fast paced communications organisation based in Basildon are now looking for a PA – Assistant to Directors to become part of their team and support the day to day requirements of the company’s Directors.
You will be working alongside the company Directors managing their diaries, meetings, minute taking and other PA duties. We are looking for a professional organised individual who has experience within a PA role. If you are looking to develop your skills further within a growing business this position is ideal for you. The role requires you to work one Saturday a month with the occasional visit to external exhibitions to represent the company. We are looking for a dedicated flexible individual for this busy exciting role.
• Diary management, wall planning and managing Inboxes
• Organising internal and external events along with booking of accommodation and travel
• Arranging, assisting and attending internal and external meetings or corporate events, you may be required to travel within the UK
• Minute taking, screening calls, enquires and requests
• Creating documents and formatting company data
• Liaising with managers and assisting all other departments where required
• Training Apprentices
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Training and monitor the organisations activities
• Minimum 3 years solid PA experience
• Outstanding PowerPoint presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• Management skills
• Able to meet deadlines, work effectively under pressure, ability to multitask and manage own workload
• Strong computer/IT skills and use of software packages
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (23)
Internal Sales/Order Processor on January 29, 2019