Location: City of London
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Position Type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Markets
Job Reference: CM843467
Are you an experienced payment clerk?
Looking for an immediate start?
Our client is looking for an experienced payments clerk to join a fast growing FX company in London.
• Book FX trades with our counterparties
• Process deals through the CRM System
• Monitor bank accounts to update CRM system when clients’ money is credited
• Liaise with front office to obtain bank details and invoices
• Assign beneficiaries to payments and make accordingly
• Update spreadsheets to document trades, deposits and dealers commission
• Monitor forward contract positions to ensure we have suitable deposit levels
• Learn about the different contracts we trade- spot, forward and market orders
• Ensure all FX confirmations are sent to clients on time
• Ad-hoc reporting
• Account reconciliations
• Develop an understanding of AML and KYC
• Interest in financial markets, specifically FX
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise, organise and multitask
• Good team player
• Ability to work accurately in a pressurised environment within stringent deadlines
Graduate with accounts administration experience with an interest in the financial industry.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (1)
Senior Finance Administrator on January 8, 2019