Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £21,000 to £26,000 per annum
Job Reference: CM857015
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant due to their growth. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of payroll taxation and processes to work within the payroll team.
- Accurately prepare and check payroll data for processing
- Ability to complete manual payroll calculations where necessary
- Ensure that payroll records and systems are maintained accurately
- Ensure processes are followed in line with UK legislation and company policy
- Assist with Statutory and year end reporting
- Day to day contact point with clients and employees
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the Customer Services, Sales and Accounts Teams
- Provide subject matter expertise on payroll and related issues as required
- Ensuring that the confidentiality of personal data is maintained at all times
- Handle Starters, Leavers and staff changes for your Business Unit
- Record absences including maternity paternity and sick leave
- Additional payments, advance salaries and deductions to employees
- Calculation of payments due to staff in line with current legislation including holiday pay (for contractors) and recovering any over payments in line with Company Policy
- Deal promptly and effectively with all payroll related staff queries
- Liaise with Customer Services Team as required to ensure that all information is received and processed correctly.
- Maintain payroll filing system and compilation of payroll reports
- Produce information to support external and internal audits processes
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (7)
Senior Finance Administrator on January 8, 2019