Payroll Management Accountant
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 per annum
Job Reference: CM857064
As a result of growth our client is now recruiting for an additional Accountant.
The daily duties will be to ensure that the daily payroll transactions are accurately posted into sage 50. You will report into the Company Director.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and driven, with great attention to detail, previous track record of improving processes and very reliable. The position will suit a capable part qualified Accountant with management reporting exposure seeking a step up and the chance to learn from the dynamics of the business.
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Postings of ledgers and daily bank and payroll reconciliations
- Assist with preparing annual accounts and tax returns for four companies
- Preparing the month end management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow statements. Interaction with both customers and suppliers
- Providing KPI information to the management
- Production of VAT returns
- Ensuring data entry is carried out in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring month end deadlines are met and reporting is accurate
- Assist with Payroll statutory and year end reporting
- Various ad-hoc reporting as and when required
- Be a minimum of AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experienced with accounting for payroll is a must
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivots & lookups etc.) and Word (mail merge) is a must
- Working knowledge of generally used office software (Outlook) and accounting software
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and willing to go that extra mile
- Demonstrate strong client facing and communication skills
- Ability to supervise juniors
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Sage 50 Accounts
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000
Related Jobs (7)
Senior Finance Administrator on January 8, 2019