Location: Rainham, Essex
Salary: To be confirmed
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA852044
Night Shift: 6pm – 6am
Our leading Essex based manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance/Technical to join there thriving team.
- To apply set quality standards to ensure that all legislative and customer requirements are met through conducting audits including fabric, hygiene, GMP, glass and hard plastics and follow up of non-conformances with the aim of preventing reoccurrence
- To assist the Technical Manager with the maintenance of the Quality Manual
- To ensure that all microbiological, chemical and organoleptic (taste panel) sampling is conducted according to an agreed schedule and records are maintained and communicated
- To audit that all records relating to food safety, quality and legality are completed and are fully retrievable. This is tested through traceability audits according to an agreed schedule and through specific customer or third party audits
- To manage the investigation of customer complaints and trending of technical KPIs
- To control all nonconforming stock, root cause analysis and ensure preventative actions have been put in place
- To maintain and review all internal and external product specifications
- To assist the Technical Manager with customer and third party audits
- To cover for QA’s in their absence, as required
- Ideally be degree qualified or equivalent in a food science related subject
- Have demonstrable internal auditing experience
- Knowledge and experience of BRC system
- Working knowledge of Excel
- At least three years previous experience within a Quality Assurance role
- Food Hygiene Level 3 is desirable
- You will be an enthusiastic self-motivated person with a proactive attitude with a passion for quality and food
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.