Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £14,000 – £15,000 per annum dependent on experience
Permanent position – 24 hours per week (Hours can be worked over 3 or 5 days)
Job Reference: CM850335
Our client an ever – growing and fast paced communications organisation based in Basildon are now looking for a Quality Co-ordinator.
We are looking for someone who has worked within a Quality Administrative type role previously and an extensive knowledge of ISO 9001/2008-15.
The candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
Occasional travel will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all systems are ISO9001/2015 compliant
- Ensuring that you get to the cause of any quality related issues resolve them and report the results
- Ensuring any corrective actions are implemented
- Ensuring any certification requirements are compliant
- Attend and assist with preparation and presentation of quality meetings
- Supervise operational checks, audits and reports for the Business and highlight any areas of concern and suggest ways to improve
- Suggest leaner processes to ensure system can adapt to changing markets
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (24)
Internal Sales/Order Processor on January 29, 2019