Location: Waltham Abbey
Salary: Up to £80,000
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA845126
Our client is looking to increase their team and are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator who will become an asset to the company and be a part of its planned growth.
The successful candidate will work as part of the existing team, reporting directly to the Managing Director. The role will primarily cover contractor quality surveying services but there will also be a need for fulfilling project management and occasional assistance with estimating services.
• Valuing and preparing interim monthly valuations
• Preparing and agreeing final accounts
• Preparing sub contract documents
• Undertaking cost analysis for job costing
• Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
• Allocating work subcontractors
• Analysis of progress and writing monthly progress reports
• Attending site progress meetings
• Maintaining awareness of the difficult building contracts in current use
• Assisting with the estimating workload
• Programming and management of projects
• Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on any other positions or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.