Location: Rainham, Essex
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 per annum
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA861150
Our leading Essex based manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant to join there thriving team.
- Supporting the Technical Manager
- Managing BRC System
- Managing quality procedure changes
- Internal auditing, managing internal audit schedules and inspections by QA team
- Coordinating and carrying out traceability audits, system audits
- Member of the HACCP team, undertaking HACCP reviews and HACCP audits
- Management of the Vulnerability Assessment aspect of the Food Safety Management Plan
- Maintaining product & packaging specifications, undertaking regular specification reviews
- Issuing new specifications
- Working with NPD development contractors to manage product recipes
- Assisting with factory trials
- Assisting with supplier approval, performance monitoring and supplier certification
- Liaising with procurement team regarding new supplier approvals, monitoring of suppliers regarding responses to non-conformances and complaints
- Maintaining schedules for glass and hard plastic inspections by the QA team, following up repairs/replacements required with department heads
- Assisting the Technical Manager with coordinating the monthly technical meetings and held stock meetings including minute taking
- In the Technical Manager’s absence, carrying out artwork approvals using the online digital system
- Completion of specifications for customers
- Customer complaints trending
- Trending and monitoring of non-conformances and pest control data.
- General technical duties as the job requires
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Food science degree or equivalent
- Internal auditing qualification
- Practical experience of BRC audit and managing QMS/BRC system
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000