Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Job Reference: DW828541
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Administrator in Basildon, Essex.
This position is a physical role that will require moving around the Warehouse inspecting and checking stock, as well as working at a computer.
General warehouse administration duties, including:
- Booking on goods in and producing delivery notes for goods outwards
- Admin support of transport company information (insurance, terms & conditions)
- Working in a busy warehouse environment
- Good level of IT skills, including Excel
- Similar warehouse administration experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Flexible attitude
- Good organisation skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good communication skills internally and externally
- Axapta experience
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Daniel Wells at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000