Job Title: Warehouse Operative – Immediate Start
Full Time / 08.30-17.00 / Monday – Friday / 30min lunch break (40 hours a week)
Overtime may be required
Sector: Warehouse / Industrial
On Site Training Facility
Are you a career driven individual?
Do you have warehouse experience?
Are you looking for a new and exciting job role that offers the opportunity for career progression and the chance to earn more money within a company that genuinely care about their staff.
Do you enjoy working part of a team as well as on your own initiative?
Our client are a roofing manufacturer in the construction industry and have an exciting new opportunity for a warehouse operative to join their team.
The role of warehouse operative involves regular manual lifting (up to 45kg) and use of a pallet truck. The role will require you use a forklift or counterbalance, training / refresher course will be provided, if you have a forklift or counter balance licence this would be advantages. The role will require you to work under pressure and to deadlines paying strict attention to details. The role will also require you to have the capability to undertake duties regularly including lifting and carrying of heavy products.
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Storing goods
- Moving stock around by hand, using pallet truck or forklift truck
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading goods for dispatch
- Keeping records to make sure stock is accurate
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy – warehouses and training area
- Preparing materials and rigs for onsite training days
- Other duties as required
- Numerate & Literate
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines paying strict attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organised and methodical
- Reasonable IT skills – including email
- Ability to learn in house computer system
- Capability to undertake duties regularly including lifting and carrying of heavy products
- Smart and clean appearance
- Occasional off site working/making deliveries
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Lisa Attawia or Thomas Shea at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Related Jobs (20)
Warehouse Operative on April 29, 2019