Warehouse Team Leader
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Job Reference: LA860994
Our client is looking for and experienced Warehouse Team Leader to be responsible to supervise a warehouse team and to ensure efficient and safe off loading, storage and distribution service.
- Prioritise, allocate and monitor the workload to ensure material is always processed and delivered to customers on time
- Supervise the use of staff and material resources including warehouse space, racking and the delivery fleet
- Operate clear systems and procedures and regularly monitor these to ensure all staff are both aware of and adhere to the standards expected
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times, working to the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Help organise the maintenance of all plant and machinery on a regular basis to ensure it is operating safely
- Loading and unloading Lorries in a safe and legal manner
Planning & Organising
- Thinks ahead, plans workload for others to undertake
- Is able to accommodate changing priorities
- Operates warehouse systems that off-load, store and distribute material in the most efficient and cost effective way
- Uses initiative to solve problems
- Gives clear instructions and maintains discipline
- Provides on-the-job training to ensure warehouse personnel are fully competent and carry out their role safely
Health & Safety Procedures
- Ensures team work within health and safety legislation and company policy
- Is licensed and can drive a four way forklift
- Can distinguish between the different types of material
- Can invoice and enter locations and check batch information
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (17)
Warehouse Operative / Stores Person – Immediate Start on February 5, 2019 Temporary
Warehouse Operative with Forklift Licence – Reach & Counter Balance on March 12, 2019 Temporary
HGV HIAB/MOFFETT Class 2 Crane Offload Delivery Driver on February 27, 2019 Permanent
Warehouse Operative (MULTI-LEVEL ORDER PICKING EXPERIENCE) on January 22, 2019 Temporary
Warehouse Operative with COUNTER BALANCE DRIVING LICENCE on January 22, 2019 Temporary